- 39900.00 INR
- Attractive Design, Durable, Good Quality Printing, Low Power Consumption
- 315 (H) X 385 (W) X 285 (D) mm Millimeter (mm)
- 3.95 kg Kilograms (kg)
- Color (YMCKO): 38 s per card (95 cards/hour)
- Monochrome: 11 s per card (325 cards/hour)
USB 2.0 (1.1 and 3.0 compatible)
Space for Kensington security lock
- Graphic printer notifications: cleaning alerts, end of ribbon alert, ribbon due to end, etc.
Card management and specifications:
- Feeder capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm - 20 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm - 20 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.50 to 0.76 mm (20 to 30 mil), automatic gauge
- Card type: PVC cards
- Card format: ISO CR-80 - ISO 7810 (53.98 x 85.60 mm)
A complete card printing solution
Badgy provides you with a turnkey solution, for PC or Mac, consisting of a plastic card printer, the Evolis Badge Studio card personalization software, and a pack of consumables (color ribbon and blank plastic cards) for 100 prints.
In addition, a free card template library is available at www.badgy.com, where you can personalize the template of your choice, adding text, logos, photos, barcodes, and more.
Printing on demand
- Badgy200 allows you to print your own cards instantly and completely independently.
- Print your badges as you need them - as single cards or in small batches.
Badgy200 has an output of 95 color cards per hour. You can also import data from a database, adding information to your card designs in a single click, and launching a print run of your badges with one command, including variable data.
User-friendly, space saving and professional
A stronger brand image
The Badgy200 printer edits personalized plastic cards, with professional-quality, edge-to-edge printing, highlighting your organization's brand image.
- All India
309, Kirti Shikhar Building, District Center, Janakpuri,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India